- The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- I ordered a burger at McDonald’s, and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”
- CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- If the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you have to call them and d ask if they mean you or them.
- Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ‘ouncer’.
- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, and our bleak future, that I called the Suicide Lifeline and was connected to a call center in Pakistan. When I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.